For your comfort, the campsite offers a numerous on-site services:
Open in the low season from 9.30am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm and in the high season from 8.45am to 12pm and from 2pm to 7pm.
You will find a whole range of leaflets on nearby tourist attractions,
- timetables for boat trips,
- various visits and day trips ideal for children,
- tokens for the laundry room and sale of individual measures of washing liquid,
- loan of iron,
- loan of table tennis bats,
- freezing of ice-packs,
- tickets for wifi.
Sanitary blocks and amenities
You will appreciate the modern comforts of our main sanitary block and has a mixing valve on every tap.
- Individual cubicles with sensor taps and sockets, communal hairdryer.
- Large shower cubicle, 1.80m depth including changing area.
- Sheltered outdoor washtubs.
- Wall-mounted, exterior toilets.
- A baby area and a cubicle adapted for the disabled (shower, washbasin and toilet).
- FREE service station reserved for motorhome owners residing at least one night on the campsite.
- A laundry room equipped with 2 washing machines (6kg and 8kg), a tumble dryer and an ironing table (loan of iron at the reception).
A wifi connection is available in the games room and on some of the camping pitches 50% (surcharge applies; ask for details at the reception).
Every morning from 8.30am (in July and August), our baker in Carnac delivers fresh bread and pastries. To be ordered the day before.
* traditional baguettes
* rustic baguettes
* pastries : croissants and pains au chocolat
Stay in touch at all times thanks to our daily mail service and freely available telephone cabins less than 110 yards away.
A stone's throw from the campsite ...
Close to the campsite, you will find :
- Carnac’s sandy beaches and a children’s beach club 500m from the campsite at the Men-Du beach.
- Carnac’s spa centre. Indulge in a relaxing à la carte treatment ! A heavenly experience for a few hours or on a daily basis if you choose a treatment package.
- « Fast food» and « traditional restaurants » as well as our traditional Breton crêperies located a short drive from the campsite.
- A supermarket (with petrol pumps) 500 m from the campsite offering all the usual grocery items as well as a delicatessen counter offering different dishes everyday and a fish counter which sells seafood platters.
- On Wednesday and Sunday mornings, you can take a stroll around the market in Carnac town centre. Discover the local delicacies, treat yourself to some beachwear or simply soak up the atmosphere.
- Bike hire on Avenue des Druides and hire car at the RENAULT garage in Carnac-Plage.
- The GR34 famous coastal path takes you all around Brittany. From Quiberon to Vannes, it stretches for 125 km. Beautiful scenery and breathtaking views.
- Watersports, tennis, golf… Discover or enjoy your favourite sport ; group or individual lessons. Carnac’s yacht club (YCC), Beaumer tennis club, Ploemel golf course and plenty more…
- Cinema, outdoor shows for children organised by the tourist information centre, and plenty of other fun activities for children…